Friday, August 17, 2007

Sorry, sorry...

It's been such a long time since I posted anything of substance. I could cite work-busyness, dad being in town this week, community group and gospel classes starting back up but it's really all an excuse.

I have been pondering the (infant vs. believer's) baptism issue for a week or so, ever since several of us (including the thoughtful and brilliant Jamie Barnes, my favorite musician of all time) debated it this past Sunday, but I don't know if I'll write anything about it NOW. NOW it'll just look like I'm trying to ride Craig's coattails, dagnabbit!

While I make up my mind, head over to Mike's blog and pray for people to be generous in their support of his ministry. Or better yet, send him some money!

4 comments:

Carrie Yager said...

ryc: That's so funny you left me a comment, cause I had just left your site. sweet. We actually drove by your house tonight. We figured out which one it was b/c of the Colorado license plate. I'm Jack Bauer you know. :) e-mail me at carrieinez@hotmail.com and I'll give you my digits. Last night was sooo good for us.

Hilary Noltemeyer said...

You're funny. I just linked you.

Alex & Laura Beth said...

Dang. You've been wearing those argyle socks for some time now. -LB

GloryandGrace said...

As my friend and fellow lover of hymns, you should check out my fiance's blog when you have some time (it's the very first link on my Friends links). He pays tribute to a rant I started in the car this past week in regard to "Come Thou Fount," one of THE greatest and most rich hymns ever written....