Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Huh.

Sorry about that whole "accidental blog sabbatical" thing.  I didn't mean to ditch y'all, and I don't even have a good excuse this time (computer meltdown, insane busyness, lack of internet, etc. -- nope, none of that).  I just didn't have anything to say.  That's a symptom/side benefit of giving up Facebook for Lent, which I'll tell y'all about tomorrow.

I have a couple posts in the hopper, and then I'm going to try to get back in a routine.

Also, it's currently like 85 degrees in my condo, so if any of this doesn't make sense, blame it on the fact that I'm being slowly steamed to death.

2 comments:

Rebecca Dennison said...

I'm melting....

What happened to Spring?

Laura said...

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your feedback regarding our new climate program. Due to unavoidable factors in our Executive department, we are cramming spring and summer together this year into one sweltering, pollen-coated, muggy, blossom-killing week! It's an exciting time for us -- and for allergy sufferers and kids with asthma as well. We hope you enjoy the change and we look forward to tormenting you with our combined corn tassel and hay fever week later in the year.

Sincerely,
Whoever is Responsible for This Nonsense